We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join our team on a part-time basis!
Taxkey is a boutique tax practice that provides proactive advice to SMEs and their owners. We partner with accountants, solicitors and financial advisors to deliver practical tax solutions to complex issues.
Taxkey has three core principles:
- Client focused service;
- Meaningful work/ life balance for its team members;
- Innovating to be tax leaders.
What will the role involve?
Due to continued growth, Taxkey is recruiting a Tax Manager for a part-time role of 20-25 hours per week. In line with our core principles, this role may be carried out either on a fully remote or hybrid basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across all tax heads – income tax, corporate tax, capital gains tax, VAT, capital acquisitions tax and stamp duty to deliver tax consultancy and restructuring assignments to a diverse client base.
This position will suit an ambitious individual with a track record in the provision of practical and innovative tax‐based business solutions.
Reporting to the business owner you will
- Manage and execute a wide range of tax planning assignments to provide practical tax solutions to clients;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and provide a high standard of client service;
- Contribute to the development of technical knowledge within the practice;
- Liaise directly with Revenue regarding ad hoc and ongoing tax‐related issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Chartered Tax Consultant (CTA) with at least 3 years PQE working in a practice role advising on complex tax consultancy assignment across all tax heads, in particular capital taxes and VAT;
- Experience of working with private clients;
- In‐depth knowledge and hands on experience in interpreting Irish tax legislation, relevant commentary and case law;
- Ability to grasp technical nuances and to communicate complex content in a clear and concise manner;
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities;
- Excellent computer‐literacy skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent work/life balance
- Professional subscription paid
Get in touch today!
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taxkey is an equal opportunities employer. In applying for a role with us, you consent that Taxkey will process your personal data for the purposes of handling your application.