Are you an experienced Tax Senior seeking a new challenge?
Taxkey is a dynamic and growing boutique tax practice that provides proactive tax advice to SMEs and their owners. We often partner with accountancy practices and financial advisors to deliver practical tax solutions to complex commercial and financial issues.
Role Title: Tax Senior
Job Location: Either fully remote or hybrid (we are located in Moone, Co Kildare)
At Taxkey, we have three core principles:
- Client focused services
- Meaningful work/ life balance for our team
- Innovating to be tax leaders
What will the role involve?
Due to our continued growth, Taxkey is recruiting a Tax Senior. The role may be either full or part-time for the right candidate. In line with our core principles, this role may be carried out either on a fully remote or hybrid basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across all tax heads – personal taxes, capital taxes, VAT etc to assist in the delivery of tax consultancy and restructuring assignments to a very diverse client base.
Working closely with the firm’s Principal and Tax Manager you will:
- Prepare and submit tax computations and tax compliance returns (Personal tax, CGT and CAT);
- Assist in the delivery of a wide range of tax planning assignments covering situations such as business succession planning, company reconstructions, VAT advice including VAT on Property, estate planning, sale of businesses and companies;
- Assist with ad hoc tax queries from external accountants and financial advisors, covering all tax heads;
- Build strong client relationships by providing a high standard of client service;
- Liaise directly with Revenue regarding client matters;
- Research and provide interpretations of Irish tax legislation, Revenue guidance and case law;
- Contribute to the development of technical knowledge within the practice.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree or Masters level qualification in a business related discipline;
- Qualified Chartered Tax Consultant (CTA) with experience working in a tax or accounting firm;
- Strong awareness and experience of customer experience requirements, in particular in relation to private clients;
- Solid IT skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint;
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail;
- Be Self-motivated and enthusiastic with strong planning and organisational skills;
- Fluent English with strong communication skills in both a written and verbal context.
What can Taxkey offer you:
- Working directly with highly-experienced Tax Manager and Principal;
- Varied and challenging role with scope to develop your tax technical and client relationship skills to progress your career;
- Educational courses and CPD;
- Flexible working arrangements to ensure an excellent work-life balance;
- Competitive salary and package commensurate with level and experience;
Apply for this role
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
Taxkey is an equal opportunities employer. In applying for a role with us, you consent that Taxkey will process your personal data for the purposes of handling your application