Virtual Tax Partner Service for Accountants
Taxkey provides Irish tax consultancy services to professional advisors throughout Ireland
White Label Tax Consultancy
Taxkey offer “White Label” consultancy services to accountants and other professional advisors. This enables our clients to deliver expert technical tax advice to their clients using their firm’s own branding but without investing significant time undertaking the research.
By engaging Taxkey, you can provide your clients with value-added consultancy services to complement your existing accounting and tax compliance services enabling you to provide a “full service” to your clients in the most efficient manner. Engaging with us will save you time and enhance your client relationship allowing you to focus on building your core business.
Tax Retainer Service - Flexible Prepaid Tax Advice
Many of the queries that we receive from accountancy practices are quick second opinions on ad hoc tax matters. By availing of Taxkey’s Tax Retainer Service, you can benefit from timely tax advice as and when you need to without the need for further fees or negotiations.
- telephone and email support for ad hoc queries that arise day to day
- a quick second opinion to provide comfort before delivering the final advice to your client
- support for audit teams dealing with tax issues that arise during the audit process
- a short-form written response to your query if required
- flexibility to purchase the level of tax support you want and use it as you need to
- Discounted fee rates for “time units” purchased
How it works:
Support with Revenue audits
Taxkey can assist you with the management of complex Revenue audits. Our services include:
- pre-audit inspections and health checks
- advice on negotiation strategy
- drafting qualifying disclosures – prompted and unprompted
- dealing with specific tax issues that are under investigation.
Assistance in dealing with verification checks raised by Revenue is also available.
Tax Training Workshops
Taxkey provides cost effective training programmes tailored to meet your needs. Our service is provided to your location and sessions are designed based on your need, keeping in mind the specific tax areas that are relevant to your client base, for example:
- General tax compliance (income tax, VAT, corporation tax)
- R&D tax credit
- Property transactions (including VAT on property)
- Employment tax obligations
- Relevant Contracts Tax requirements
- Succession planning