VAT poses some of the most complex tax challenges faced by businesses and not-for-profit organisations. Our specialist VAT service supports accountancy practices in providing technical VAT advice to their clients. Engaging with us will also save you time to focus on your core business.
Our VAT support services to accountants include:
- Independent review of VAT advice prepared by your for your client to provide you with peace of mind;
- Second opinion on technical VAT matters e.g. determining the appropriate VAT rate for the supply of medical services;
- VAT training for your in-house team working with VAT on a day-to-day basis. These sessions are tailored to meet your specific requirement and provide you and your team with the opportunity to openly discuss VAT topics relevant to your clients. For your convenience, all training can be delivered at your business premises;
- Pre Revenue audit reviews for your clients and assistance with the audit process;
- Specialist VAT on Property advice for acquisitions, disposals, leases etc. Specifically, we provide support with;
- Completion of Pre Contract VAT Enquiries
- Advising on the Capital Goods Scheme impact of the transaction
- Identifying any VAT liability arising from the transaction and advising on minimising the VAT cost where possible.