Virtual Tax Partner Service for Accountants
Taxkey provides Irish tax consultancy services to small and medium accountancy practices, covering;
Own Brand Tax Consultancy
Taxkey offer an “Own Brand” consultancy service for our clients which enables you to deliver expert technical tax advice to your clients using your own firm’s branding but without investing significant time undertaking the research.
By engaging Taxkey, you can provide clients with value-added tax consultancy services to complement your existing accounting and tax compliance services. By providing this “one stop shop” you will enhance your client relationships and increase your firm’s revenues.
Tax Retainer Service - Flexible Prepaid Tax Advice
Many of the queries that we receive from accountancy practices are quick second opinions on ad hoc tax matters. By availing of Taxkey’s Tax Retainer Service, you can benefit from timely tax advice as and when you need to without the need for further fees or negotiations.
- telephone and email support for ad hoc queries that arise day to day
- a quick second opinion to provide comfort before delivering the final advice to your client
- support for audit teams dealing with tax issues that arise during the audit process
- a short-form written response to your query if required
- flexibility to purchase the level of tax support you want and use it as you need to
- Discounted fee rates for “time units” purchased
How it works:
Support with Revenue audits
- pre-audit inspections and health checks
- advice on negotiation strategy
- drafting qualifying disclosures – prompted and unprompted
- dealing with specific tax issues that are under investigation.
Assistance in dealing with verification checks raised by Revenue is also available.
Tax Health Checks for your clients
Taxkey provides comprehensive reviews addressing a number of tax areas. Alternatively, our service may focus on a review of one or two specific areas that are tailored to the client’s requirements.
Tax Training Workshops
- General corporation tax compliance
- R&D tax credit
- VAT on property
- Employment tax obligations
- Relevant Contracts Tax requirements
- Succession planning