Tax Marketing Materials for Accountants
Our tax marketing materials provide great opportunities for distinctive, brand-aligned communications with your clients.
All of our marketing materials are personalised with your practice’s branding and contact details prominently displayed.
These are very effective marketing tools which enable you to supply your clients with interesting and up-to-date tax information with minimal time input from you.
Personalised Marketing Materials
Personalised Quarterly Tax eNewsletter
Our tax eNewsletter is a quarterly online publication which comprises 7 A4 pages of topical tax content. Each issue is professionally designed and your firm’s branding and contact details are prominently displayed on the front and back pages.
Our clients consistently report that the eNewsletter is a very effective communication tool and each issue provides an opportunity to:
- Supply your clients with topical tax articles and Revenue updates
- Highlight areas where your clients may need advice and prompt them to come back to you with further queries
- Showcase your practice with brand aligned communication
Each issue is produced in both pdf and Mailchimp email template formats meaning that you can send the eNewsletter to your clients in an easy-to-read email as well as having a pdf for upload to your website.
Please click on the following links to view samples of the front and back covers of the eNewsletter
Update your clients the morning after the Budget with a personalised summary emailed directly into their inboxes. We deliver the eNewsletter to your inbox in PDF and Mailchimp email template by 9am the day after the Budget for you to distribute to your clients.
The Budget eNewsletter is personalised and contains details of the measures announced in the Budget in a simple and easy-to-read format.
Tax Rates and Tables
For 2017 we are introducing personalised Tax Rates and Tables which provide very useful information as a quick reference guide for your clients. The Rates and Tables are available in pdf and also as a Word doc which will be editable and can be reused by you on your website, blog, client emails, tweets etc.
As with all of our Tax Marketing Materials, your firm’s logo and contact details will be clearly displayed on the first and last pages of the document. This provides a great opportunity for you to provide very useful information to clients while at the same time raising your brand profile.
Information contained in the Tax Rates and Tables include:
- Personal income tax rates
- Personal tax credits
- Age income exemption limits
- PRSI rates
- USC rates
- Average Euro Exchange rates 2015 and 2016
- Interest rate on overdue tax
- Interest rate on overpaid tax
- Civil Service mileage and subsistence rates
- Benefit-in-Kind rates – Company car
- Specified interest rates for preferential loans from employer
- Rates of corporation tax
- Preliminary tax rules for companies
- Capital Gains Tax Rates and Payment Dates
- Capital Acquisitions Tax Rates and Tax Free Thresholds
- Stamp duty rates
- VAT Rates and Thresholds
- Deposit Interest Retention Tax
- Local Property Tax
We offer bundle rates for clients to opt for our other personalised quarterly tax enewsletter and budget enewsletter.